|Team Entry (all divisions)||£120|
|Adult Camping (pay on arrival)||£17|
|Child Camping (pay on arrival)||£12|
|Camping, under 5||Free|
|Parking (cars at Manor Farm 350yds from main venue)||Free|
|Campervan - vehicle only (must accompany camping wristband)||£15 (limited spaces)|
|Motor Home - vehicle only (must accompany camping wristband)||£25 (limited spaces)|
|Caravan - vehicle only (must accompany camping wristband)||£30 (limited spaces)|
|Gazebo pitch||£5 (BYO, we don't provide gazebos)|
- Do I need to pay for each day?
No, the prices for camping (and obviously, playing) are for the whole weekend, regardless of whether you camp Friday and Saturday or only Saturday.
- What is an adult? What is a child?
Adults are any campers aged 16 or over. Children are campers aged 5 to 15. Children under 5 are free.
- If my team or family bring more that one tent, do I need to pay per tent?
No, the prices apply per person, not per tent.
- If I bring my caravan, motorhome, etc, do I still need to pay for camping?
Yes, you need to purchase a camping place for EACH person/child
- Do you provide tents and/or gazebos?
No, you need to bring all your own camping equipment.
- What happens if my wristband breaks?
Return to the tournament office with the broken wristband for replacement. Payment will be required if wristband is lost.
Payment Charges Apply
PayPal adds a 5% charge to all transactions.